One of the biggest trends in security today is integration between video surveillance and access control. Integration of video surveillance and access control provides efficient and user-friendly system that is becoming imperative for a variety of businesses. Whether the security risk is a former employee trying to enter without valid access, an attempted break-in, or employees attempting to log into a network they do not have access to, integrated security offers an effective and easy-to-use solution providing:
- Efficiencies in monitoring
- Improved Saftey
- Real-time Monitoring
- Data Collection
- Video stored both locally in the camera and in the cloud.
- Media and signaling protected by end-to-end encryption.
- Cloud is redundant across 7 North American data centers.
- No local proxy or bridge device required.
- Automated security patching from the cloud to every device.
- Modern HTML5 based web interface allows secure remote access.
- Android and iPhone mobile app for secure monitoring on the go.
- Additional bandwidth savings over H.264 without quality loss.
Leverage the cloud to eliminate premise-based hardware appliances with a simple to use, redundant, and infinitely scalable security platform. Deployment is incredibly simple utilizing the “one-click” component; a single button press on the camera initiates a secure connection to cloud without need for firewall manipulation or port forwarding.
Cloud Access Control
Access control systems greatly benefit by leveraging the cloud to replace traditional access control servers. Eliminate the cost and complexity of premise-based access control servers by migrating to the cloud.
- Policies set for all locations via a single pane of glass
- Enterprise class controls and policies.
- Highly available cloud environment provides reliable controls.
- Automated security patching from the cloud to each controller.
- Android and iPhone mobile app for access control on the go.
- Access control requests still process when internet is down.
- Wide variety of access control methods
- Support for fobs, pin codes, biometrics, and mobile devices.
- Dual-factor authentication support
Operational efficiencies are realized by having a single secure remote place for management of all building and property access policies. These operational efficiencies are further amplified across multiple locations. All staff across all facilities and all entry points can be managed from a single pane of glass.
Adding new users to access control systems are done through a single simple cloud interface for all locations. No need for having to provision multiple systems or have to provide staff with multiple fobs. Changes to access control policies are more accurate and reduce the risk of oversight by eliminating the need to manage multiple systems. Quickly and efficiently add, change, and remove access to facilities by leveraging your system in the cloud.